Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

Model K White Steam Car Info Needed

Posted by SeaMarine1917 
Model K White Steam Car Info Needed
May 26, 2016 02:17AM
I'm looking for technical info on the 1908 White steam car Model K. Anyone happen to know where to go for info on everything related to the Model K that explains the operation of it such as diagrams, photos, etc?

Richard
Re: Model K White Steam Car Info Needed
May 26, 2016 02:22PM
Whitesteamcar. Com has the edmondson manual and some other literature you can download in PDF form.
May 26, 2016 04:52PM
Flowmotor paper attached.
SACA stores used to have the Model K catalog; but the entire available list is missing now.

Jim
Attachments:
open | download - THE WHITE FLOWMOTOR CONTROL SYS-16-1 (65.5 KB)
open | download - The White Owners Fourteen Commandments-2.doc (25.5 KB)
May 26, 2016 09:38PM
All the White materials that the club has for sale can be found at:

[www.steamautomobile.com]

See item #1040, White Grab Bag, selling for $30.00

This is a collection of all the previous White literature sold by the club except that we ditched reprints of a number of magazine ads on the theory that these are of low value given that you can find these on Google Books for free.

The grab bag price is considerably less than the previous price of all the items sold separately. The same is true of the Stanley grab bags.

Ken
May 30, 2016 10:59PM
Ken,

Does the White Grab Bag also have technical blueprints as well?

Richard
May 31, 2016 10:58AM
Nope, no blue prints in the Grab Bag.

When White quit building steamers, they quit whole hog and threw out service bulletins and almost everything else. I have no idea if anyone, anywhere, has any real blueprints. My guess would be that, if they did, they took a powertrain apart and spent a lot of time pulling dimensions with mikes and putting together a print.

Ken
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

All files from this thread

File Name File Size   Posted by Date  
THE WHITE FLOWMOTOR CONTROL SYS-16-1 65.5 KB open | download Jim Crank 05/26/2016 Read message
The White Owners Fourteen Commandments-2.doc 25.5 KB open | download Jim Crank 05/26/2016 Read message