Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

Edwards Development Center steam laboratory (K A Petersen and R J Smith)

Posted by Karl Petersen 
Edwards Development Center steam laboratory (K A Petersen and R J Smith)
December 13, 2009 01:38PM
Please find my photos at

[www.firedragon.com]

I would be very pleased if you would comment on them here on this topic.

All the best,

Karl Petersen
Re: Edwards Development Center steam laboratory (K A Petersen and R J Smith)
December 13, 2009 03:24PM
Hi Karl,

cool pictures. Im going to bring up some "computer stuff" here. Your attachments are abit large, on your site :ie there not browser friendly. I convert my TIFF images to jpg using a program called microsoft image composer. Im actually surprised windows had a utility to preview them on this computer (my wife's) usually one needs a tiff veiwer. Im sure Scott could help you converting the images to jpg, seems to me he did this for Jim a while back.

Once you have the images in jpg they will display without the download box. Also your pictures are of very good quality, be nice to see a forum topic with you describing the pictures.

Best

Jeremy
December 13, 2009 05:47PM
Hello Karl,

No problem with the tiff images as far as my Linux system goes but they do download slowly. It would be nice to get an also typed explanation of the photos.

Best Regards, ---- Bill G.
December 14, 2009 12:40AM
By popular request, and since I didn't have anything else in my life worth doing, I have revised the page with thumbnails--click to load if you like the big version.

All the best,

Karl Petersen
December 14, 2009 09:25AM
Hi Karl,

Whats the software your using to publish to your site? or are you using ftp only?

I can very easily resize your pictures so that they will load fast and be big enough to see. If you give me an email(use a private message to do this) I can send the pictures there. Also I am somewhat of a web-developer (intermediate level) I would be more than happy to help you put something together and would enjoy helping out a fellow SACA member.

Best

Jeremy
December 14, 2009 01:28PM
HI Karl

if you need some help converting the images to jpeg or anything thing else, please let me know. I just live in Nampa.

Doug
December 14, 2009 10:00PM
Something that should be considered aswell, is that Karl's photos as they are, are good enough, to be able to download at this time and process server(this can be done remotely, its very easily),the only potental hang up that I see, is, to make sure frontpage server extentions are installed on the server,This is not easily done, with a free server., I use frontpage to upload and also. web expression 3.

Best

Jeremy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login